Here are some more pictures of my rebreather. My rebreather started out
as a modified German RGU-FM.
I soon realized that I wanted a back mount and closed circuit. So I
built this unit.
I have had it to 120', 40meters. It worked fine to that depth.
I used the RGU-FM oxygen addition unit, and a second stage for the
I built the oxygen display from a LED display head.
This wasn't going to be the final unit but I ran out of time to finish
The next version was going to support full electronic controller.
Remember Safer Diving Starts with Better Training
Visit us on the internet at:
for upcoming classes and dive dates.